Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Glamorous World of Dresses!

Mystic Evenings collection has the perfect dress for you with each tailored to flatter your figure and match your personal style, be sure we will make you shine.



  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 



Contacts
El Korba Address:
 19 Baghdad St. Elkorba, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Mob. +2 01222936691
City Stars Mall Address: Lablanca shop unit 318 next to Aroma cafe
Tel. +2 2480 2101
Cairo Festival City Mall Address: Unit number 1-025
Tel. +2 2616 8167
Email sales@mysticevenings.com

4 comments:

  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    официални рокли

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something to be said for walking into a physical store and being able to see, touch, and easily ask questions about a product. weed clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. wholesale infants clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Printing your transfers can be done with with a laser or an inkjet printer. But, before you print your image you must flip the image to reverse it so that when it is printed it will view properly. Brand t shirt

    ReplyDelete